WWE 2K18 is going to be the biggest in the franchise by far. Today, the season pass details were announced, giving us a look at the DLC headed our way along with the total amount of characters we can expect.
The DLC packs will have 10 additional characters and bring the final count to 187 total included in the game. The season pass will cost $24.99 for five packs, with the individual prices adding up to $31. So, a savings of roughly 20% if you buy the pass.
“WWE 2K18’s downloadable content will deliver a notable combination of playable WWE Superstars, NXT Superstars and WWE Hall of Famers, as well as popular annual requests like new gameplay moves,” said Greg Thomas, President at Visual Concepts. “This content aligns with WWE 2K18’s ultimate mission – providing players with authentic and simulation-based WWE gameplay, the largest playable roster in WWE games history and the freedom to create and control their experiences, be it through MyCareer, the Creation Suite or other notable features – and for a great overall value.”
The full list of packs and features are below, with the first set of DLC launching later this year. The full game will release October 17th, 2017
- Players will gain access to all unlockable content available at launch in the game’s VC Purchasable section (excluding downloadable content);
- Players can also decide the overall rankings and attribute levels for all playable characters throughout the life of the product;
- The Accelerator will be available for £3.99.
Enduring Icons Pack
- Playable WWE Superstars: The Hardy Boyz;
- Playable WWE Hall of Famers: Beth Phoenix and The Rock ‘n’ Roll Express;
- The Enduring Icons Pack will be available for £7.99.
MyPlayer Kick Start
- Players will gain access to unlock and boost MyPlayer ratings and attributes made available at launch as part of the game’s MyCareer mode;
- Players can also unlock all clothing made available at launch that provides attribute boosts in MyCareer;
- MyPlayer Kick Start will be available for £7.99.
New Moves Pack
- Explore a wide variety of new in-game moves, including the Tie Breaker (made popular by WWE Superstar Tye Dillinger); the Crash Landing (made popular by NXT Superstar Kassius Ohno); the Pumphandle Death Valley Driver (made popular by NXT Superstar Akam); and the Swinging Sleeper Slam (made popular by WWE Hall of Famer Diamond Dallas Page).
- The New Moves Pack will be available for £2.99.
NXT Generation Pack
- Playable WWE and NXT Superstars: Aleister Black, Drew McIntyre, Elias, Lars Sullivan and Ruby Riot;
- The NXT Generation Pack will be available for £7.99